River Slip in Ivory
River Slip in Ivory
- Cowl neckline with adjustable tie straps
- Open back feature with high leg slit
- 100% Polyester
- Fully lined with self
- Machine was cold inside out, air dry
- Model is wearing a size XS
|XS||32 - 34||25 - 27||34 - 36|
|S||34 - 36||27 - 29||36 - 38|
|M||36 - 38||29 - 31||38 - 40|
|L||38 - 40 1/2||31 - 33 1/2||40 - 42 1/2|
|XL||40 1/2 - 43 1/2||33 1/2 - 36 1/2||42 1/2 - 45 1/2|
- A?Aga 💗.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLOVE 💗
It’s so beautiful you all need this dress! Such a silky-smooth material, super lightweight and not see through at all I’m wearing red undies in this photo! I took a size XS, 115lbs and 34B for reference.
- SMSamantha M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect Elopement Dress
My husband and I just eloped this past weekend and I last minute decided I wanted a dress. I looked EVERYWHERE for the perfect simple dress and finally found the RESA white river slip dress. I ordered an XS based on the model’s size (I’m 5’8”, about 125-130 lbs all legs and a size 27 typically). This dress was everything I could have imagined. The one thing I wasn’t crazy about was the tie in the back, and I had a girlfriend of mine take each tie string and pull it through each loop at the back/side of my rib cage and tie it before pinning the remaining string underneath & out of sight. This made it my absolute dream dress with the cowl neck front and low back with a major leg slit.
I’d definitely recommend this dress. The material doesn’t look at cheap as you’d think; a quick steam did the trick. Photographed so well. Couldn’t have been happier.
- DdhadleyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it!
Love how effortless this dress is, the fabric is comfortable and the straps and tie in the back make it somewhat adjustable, and the slit makes it a little youthful and sexy. It's longer than I thought it would be but looks better with heels. Can't wait to wear to wedding-related events: on my bach party, honeymoon, welcome dinner...who knows!
- SSarinaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful dress!
I purchased the River Dress in white (L) for my recent trip to Turks & Caicos. It was a stunner. The slit was daring but miraculously stayed in place without being too revealing. Would recommend to one and all!
- SVSamantha V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect!!!
This dress is perfect for my upcoming Rehearsal Dinner! I ordered the Small and happy with the fit, especially because the tie in the back makes it adjustable. I am 5'4 and 124lbs, size 4 pants and a 34B in Bra size.