River Slip in Butter
River Slip in Butter
- Cowl neckline with adjustable tie straps
- Open back feature with high leg slit
- Deluxe Satin
- Model Measurements: Height 5'8, Bust 32B, Waist: 25/26", Hips 34"
- Model is wearing a size XS
- This dress is final sale due to the extremely sensitive fabric
NOTE: THIS FABRIC IS EXTREMELY SENSITIVE AND PULLS EASILY - PLEASE BEWARE OF ANY JEWELRY, HANDBAGS, SITTING ON ANY TEXTURES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES AFTER BEING WORN, PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
|XS||32 - 34||25 - 27||34 - 36|
|S||34 - 36||27 - 29||36 - 38|
|M||36 - 38||29 - 31||38 - 40|
|L||38 - 40 1/2||31 - 33 1/2||40 - 42 1/2|
|XL||40 1/2 - 43 1/2||33 1/2 - 36 1/2||42 1/2 - 45 1/2|
- JMJessica M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoThe best dress
I love this dress. It fits perfectly on my body. The material is good but it will snag on anything. So be careful. It snagged on my engagement ring but it’s such a great dress that I’m going to still wear it to the wedding I have to attending.
- RRachVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSubtle but such a statement
I love this dress, i'm 5'2, bust 35 inches, waist 28 inches and hips 36 inches, 135 pounds. I definitely had to get the slit taken up a little, the length shortened a little and it taken in as well. I ordered a small and probably could have gotten away with an xs because of the way the back ties.
The back is so versatile in that you can criss cross it so that it the bust will feel a little more secure. I'm petite and in shape but def don't have a flat stomach, however the fabric just like drapes on your body, I don't feel like anything bunches anywhere it shouldn't ( I suspect the back has something to do with it) .
Absolutely recomend. Dress shipped super quickly
- KRKatie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoObsessed!!
I bought this dress for a charity event and received so many compliments and Andie Anderson comparisons that I know I made an excellent purchase! This dress was a perfect fit and feel. I love the adjustable straps and tie back. The front, back, and slit of this dress make it so sexy and the pale yellow color makes it pop. I highly recommend this dress to add to your collection. This is a timeless piece that can be worn over and over again. Wearing a size small.
- MMollyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoShow stopper
Everything Resa does I absolutely love I must have something like 12-15 dresses from here. I wore this dress at a gf's wedding in Napa and about 13 people came up to me asking where it was from and telling me I was having a Kate Hudson How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days moment which, naturally, is my entire life's goal. This is THE BEST wedding guest dress of ALL TIME. I have zero idea how I lived without this dress.
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoLove it
Love this dress, the color is great and so is the quality! TTS and it does definitely pull easily