Return & Shipping Policy
- All sale items that are 30% off or higher are final sale and cannot be returned.
- We do not offer exchanges. Upon receiving your refund OR store credit you can then reorder your correct style, color, and size. Any requests for an exception on refund will be denied - NO EXCEPTIONS. Please respect our policy and understand that exceptions can not be made for one customer and not all.
- All sales made at regular price on www.shop-resa.com are valid for a full refund when received within the 14 day period.
- We do not offer free returns. Prepaid return shipping labels are only available for returns made in the US and are paid for by the customer. Cost is calculated per the customer's item/items and location they are shipping from. These charges will be deducted from your refund/store credit once we receive the package back to us. If you wish to return your packages at your own expense, please do so after your return is approved.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days of receiving your order.
RESA is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. No exceptions. We offer ROUTE PROTECTION as insurance to our customers for all outgoing packages. If you turn this off, this again notifies you that RESA is not responsible. This is in entirely up to the customer's discretion. For any questions regarding tracking the customer is responsible for contacting the shipper for further details and/or opening a claim.
- TO PROTECT THE SAFTEY OF OURSELVES AND OUR CUSTOMERS, ALL FACE COVERINGS ARE FINAL SALE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Bodysuit Collection must have hygiene liners still in tact to be eligible fore refund or store credit. Any returns without liner will not be accepted.
- Any duties, taxes or fee's for International orders are to be paid by the customer.
- Any purchase's made of duplicate's or multiples will have a restocking fee of $10.00 per garment. We are available during business hours for help with sizing on our direct line during business hours. We love to help and hear from you!